Popping notifications or calls during an important meeting or a presentation or while watching a movie can be irritating. There are times when we need complete focus on the work and in such conditions, the Do Not Disturb feature can be miraculous. But to do that we first should know How To Put Your MacBook on Do Not Disturb!
For this reason, I have described the 2 best ways How To Put Your MacBook on Do Not Disturb?
How To Put Your MacBook on Do Not Disturb
There are 2 Best ways– How To Put Your MacBook on Do Not Disturb? The first one involves putting your MacBook on do not disturb mode from the notification center and the other one uses the focus option.
How to Activate Do Not Disturb From Notification Center On Mac
Follow similar steps for how to put macbook on airplane mode!
- Click on the menu icon which is located at the top right corner of your screen. The notification menu will pop up.
- OR you can open the notification center by pressing and holding the Option key while you click the date and time.
- Simply click the do not disturb icon. Now select the time for which you want the do not disturb mode enabled.
- To close the menu click anywhere on the screen.
This is the answer to our question- How To Put Your MacBook on Do Not Disturb? & How to put MacBook on airplane mode?
How To Turn On Do Not Disturb via Focus Option
- In the menu bar on your Mac, click Control Centre, then click anywhere in the Focus section. OR If you set the option in Dock & Menu Bar preferences to always show Focus in the menu bar, you can click the Focus icon there.
- Click on the focus icon until it gets highlighted.
- Close the menu bar, and click anywhere on the screen.
- Refer to Apple support for more info.
This is another answer to our question- How To Put Your MacBook on Do Not Disturb?
How To Turn OFF Do Not Disturb in your MacBook
- If you have turned on Do not disturb mode via the focus option then simply go to the menu bar on your Mac and re-click on the focus option. The focus icon will get back to its original color.
- If you have turned on do not disturb mode via the notification center then go to the menu bar and click on the do not disturb icon (highlighted).
- Moreover, You can also turn off Do Not Disturb by pressing and holding down the Option key while you click the date and time in the menu bar.
- To close the control center, click anywhere on the screen except the notification menu.
In the above section, we saw how to turn on do not disturb mode on your Mac by two easy methods. Not only this but also we saw the process to turn off the do not disturb mode. furthermore, it will say how to automatically schedule the do not disturb mode on your Mac or MacBook.
How to Automatically Schedule Do Not Disturb
Automatic scheduling of the does not disturb mode is a very impressive feature that Apple offers. This plays a very important role for people who have a specified schedule. Moreover, this feature saves time, that one has to spend to enable and disable it every now and then.
Additionally, if you have an Apple ecosystem involving multiple Apple products, then the do not disturb mode can be used in synchrony. You can change the time period of do not disturb mode on any one of the devices which will automatically reflect on every other device connected to the same apple account. So, How to Automatically Schedule Do Not Disturb?
- Click on the notification icon from the menu bar at the top right corner of your screen.
- Now browse to the settings icon located at the lower right corner of your desktop.
- Search for the do not disturb mode and check the box containing the time settings.
- Set the timing of your choice and make sure that you have checked the corresponding box.
7 Best Free Mac Games to Download & Play in 2022!
You can make changes in the do not disturb mode, such as receiving calls even though the mode is active. Moreover, you get two options for receiving the calls, the first is to receive all the calls and the second is to receive only the number with repeated attempts. In this way, you can customize the do not disturb mode in whichever way you want.
So this was the end of the article- 2 Best Ways-How To Put Your MacBook on Do Not Disturb & how to put macbook on airplane mode! I hope it was helpful.
Read more related articles-