There are certain instances where we need to use a bigger screen in order to watch properly. This may be to stream videos or present our project or maybe to project the pictures captured on the iPad. The reasons are many but are there enough solutions to cast your iPad on your TV? Well, the answer is Yes! Below you will find a proper guide on the top 7 methods in how to cast iPad to TV.
7 Methods in How to cast iPad to TV-
1. Cast iPad to TV through Airplay-
If you are an avid user of Apple devices then you probably be having both iPad as well as an Apple TV. This gives you an advantage in casting your iPad on the Apple TV. Since having an Apple ecosystem always offers easy mobility between the devices. Airplay is one of the main benefits of having two different Apple gadgets. (How to mirror iPad on TV)
Below are the steps mentioning How to Cast iPad to TV through Airplay or how to connect ipad to tv wirelessly-
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.3
- Open Control Center:
- On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac from the list.
- If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen or Mac, enter the passcode on your iOS or iPadOS device.
For more information about mirroring iPhone, iPad, or iPod on Apple tv visit apple support. (How to cast iPad to TV.)
2. How to Stream videos from iPad to TV-
In this method, you can only stream videos from your iPad to Apple TV. The drawback of this video streaming method is that you can only stream the videos that support the streaming option.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.1
- Find the video that you want to stream.
- Tap AirPlay . In some apps, you might need to tap a different button first.2 For example, in the Photos app, tap Share , then tap AirPlay .
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. (How to mirror iPad on TV)
Below are the methods for how to mirror iphone to tv without apple tv! More info.
3. Cast iPad to TV through Lightning Digital AV Adaptor-
Coming to the methods which include external devices to cast your iPad on TV. Before proceeding further make sure that you have the compatible version of the lightning Digital A/V adapter for screen mirroring ipad.
- Connect one end of the lightning adapter to your iPad and the other end to the HDMI cable.
- Moving on, connect the HDMI cables of the adaptor to the HDMI port on the TV
- Turn on the TV and select the option of HDMI to which your HDMI cable is plugged.
- That’s it, now you can surf through your iPad which will simultaneously get casted on the TV.(How to cast iPad to TV.)
4. Cast iPad to TV via Chromecast (How to cast iPad to TV.)-
- Plug the Chromecast device into your TV properly and then select the Chromecast channel.
- Go to App Store on your iPad and download the Chromecast app.
- Connect your TV as well as your iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
- After installation of the Chromecast app launch the app and connect it with your TV.
- Now just open the video that you want to cast from the iPad and select the Chromecast icon.
5. Cast iPad to TV through DLNA app-
DLNA is a type of media streaming method available on most smart TVs. You can not only stream from your iPad but also from your PC using the DLNA app. Prior check whether your TV is DLNA compatible.
- Enable the DLNA function from the settings of your TV.
- Download the TV cast DLNA app from the App Store and install it.
- Make sure that both your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app on your iPad and connect it to the TV via DLNA.
6. Cast iPad to TV through LonelyScreen-
LonelyScreen Is a better alternative to Chromecast. (How to cast iPad to TV.)
- Download and install the LonelyScreen app on both of your devices.
- Moreover, make sure that both your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Now just launch the app and connect them.
- That’s it! You can now cast your iPad on your TV.
- Similar steps for how to mirror iPhone to tv!
7. Cast iPad to TV with Roku (How to cast iPad to TV)-
- It has almost the same steps as that Lonelyscreen.
- Ensure that your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download, launch, and connect! Voila! Your iPad can get easily mirrored on the TV or PC.
This was a detailed Guide on How to cast iPad to TV! Hope that the above solutions work for you!
Kindly Read our Other Such Informative Articles-
How Long Can iPad Record Video Continuously? Shocking fact!
7 Best Features of Apple Ecosystem!
Pingback: 5 Best Ways on How to Take Notes on iPad using the Apple Pencil! - 7Ttech.com
Pingback: 7 Easy Ways on How To Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC-7Ttech