How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone? Has multiple answers, but in this article, we will be discussing the best method to transfer pictures from android to iPhone. These methods are pretty straightforward and easy to understand so you can implement them by yourself. Moreover, it will take just a couple of minutes to transfer all the photos.
Before diving deep into the article, the following are the questions that will be answered in the upcoming article-
How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone Wirelessly?
How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone after setup?
All the above-mentioned questions and other similar questions are answered in the upcoming article, stay tuned.
How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone! 5 Best Methods!
Below is the answer to your question- How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone? As well as, How can I send photos from Samsung to iPhone?
Transfer photos from android to iPhone via Google photos-
Steps on how to share photos from iPhone to android via Google Photos-
- Google photos can be an easy hassle-free method to transfer photos from iPhone to an android device and Vice versa.
- Open Google Photos on your Android.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Click Backup.
- Then Choose either High quality or Original. Tap Confirm.
- During the upload process, you can download the pictures simultaneously on the other device as well.
- click Get started.
- A prompt will appear asking to grant Google Photos access to your photos. Hit Continue.
- Click No thanks.
Any pictures that you take with your iPhone will start uploading to Google Photos. This way you will be able to keep both devices up to date. This is the best method for How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone!
Transfer Pictures from android to iPhone via Send Anywhere app-
Steps on how to send photos from iPhone to android via Send Anywhere app-
- Open the send anywhere app on both devices.
- Tap send on your iPhone.
- Now select the photos from your iPhone in the app.
- Click the send button.
- Click the receive button on the android device.
- Scan the QR code or Enter the six-digit code on your device.
- That’s it! Your pictures will get transferred within a few seconds.
Transfer photos from android to iPhone via Telegram-
Steps on how to send pictures from iPhone to android via Telegram-
- Telegram is another best way to transfer photos between devices.
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of a telegram on both devices.
- Additionally, sign in with the same account on both devices.
- Select the images or files that you want to transfer from iPhone to android.
- Now, click on the share button.
- Select the telegram icon from the app selector menu.
- Next, select the ‘Saved Messages’ menu that appears at the top of the screen.
- Now, simply go to another device and browse to the saved messages tab, and download the files and photos on this device.
Transfer photos from android to iPhone via Bluetooth-
Unfortunately, iOS does not support sharing of pictures from android to iPhone via Bluetooth. This is because of the iPhone’s built-in technology that prevents it from sharing through Bluetooth and Bluetooth-like methods.
Transferring photos from android to android via Bluetooth was a popular method couple of years back. But now it has become obsolete. There are a few main reasons to this; the most important being the amount of time taken to transfer. It used to take almost 5-10 minutes just to share a few megabytes (MB) of photos.
Even after all these drawbacks sharing pictures via Bluetooth still remains the most used method of transfer.
How to Move photos & videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using a computer?
You can use iCloud Photos to keep your photos and videos in iCloud, so you can access your library from any device, anytime you want.
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using a computer:
- Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
- Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
- Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. On your computer, sync your photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can find your photos and videos on your device in Photos > Albums.
For help moving your photos and videos, contact Apple Support.
How to Automatically Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone?
Do you recall the method of transfer where we used Google photos as a medium? Yes! This method can be used to automatically transfer photos from android to iPhone or vice versa.
- To do that, simply sign in with the same Google account on both devices.
- Next, Turn the backup option On from the settings menu.
- A pop-up asking for two options will appear- 1. Storage saver and 2. Original Quality.
- Select accordingly.
- That’s it, henceforth all the photos will get automatically uploaded and will be accessible on both devices.
So this was the end of a detailed article- How to Transfer Photos From Android to iPhone? 5 Best Methods!
I hope you enjoyed it, if so kindly read our other similar articles!